Imagine a week-long experience during which you:
- Learn together
- Learn African dances first hand
- Enjoy African music
- See and discuss movie productions
- Participate in instructional art sessions
- Go on special field trips
- Have breakfast and lunch everyday
You will also receive a:
- Student Summer Programme Certificate of Participation (time will be counted as “community hours” in your school curriculum)
- Customized T-shirt and bag
For students 14-18 years old.
Apply now! The deadline is July 25th, 2010!
The Harriet Tubman Institute, 353 York Lanes, York University.
Jul 05, 2010 - 08:30am - Jul 09, 2010 - 03:00pm